About the Authors
- Khalfan A. Mohammed
- Programme for Lymphatic Filariasis, Schistosomiasis and Soil-Transmitted Helminthiasis, Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Zanzibar, United Republic of Tanzania
- Khalfan A. Mohammed, David H. Molyneux
- Lymphatic Filariasis Support Centre, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Hamad J. Haji
- Public Health Laboratory Ivo de Carneri, Chake Chake, Pemba Island, Zanzibar, United Republic of Tanzania
- Albis-Francesco Gabrielli, Gautam Biswas, Lester Chitsulo, Dirk Engels, Lorenzo Savioli
- Department of Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD), World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
- Likezo Mubila
- Other Tropical Diseases (OTD), World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa (WHO/AFRO), Belvedere, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Mark H. Bradley
- Global Community Partnerships, GlaxoSmithKline, Brentford, United Kingdom
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Supervised the implementation of the pilot intervention and of the country-wide intervention: DE LS DM. Participated in the development and review of the present manuscript: KM AG. Participated in the implementation of the pilot intervention and of the country-wide intervention: KM HH. Participated in the implementation of the pilot intervention: AG. Contributed to develop the protocol for the pilot intervention: KM HH LM GB LC MB DE LS DM. Reviewed the present manuscript: HH LM GB LC MB DE LS DM.