About the Authors
- Jacqueline L. Deen, Lorenz von Seidlein, Anna Lena Lopez, Deok Ryun Kim, Mohammad Ali, John D. Clemens
- International Vaccine Institute, Seoul, Korea
- Dipika Sur
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Kolkata, India
- Magdarina Agtini
- National Institute of Health Research and Development, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Marcelino E. S. Lucas
- Ministry of Health, Maputo, Mozambique
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Analyzed the data: D. Kim. Responsible for overall coordination of the studies: J. Deen L. von Seidlein A. Lopez. Provided statistical support: D. Kim. Responsible for the comparative analysis across the three study sites: J. Deen M. Ali. Developed the multi-country study design and wrote the study protocols: J. Deen L. von Seidlein D. Sur M. Agtini M. Lucas A. Lopez M. Ali J. Clemens. Wrote the manuscript: J. Deen L. von Seidlein J. Clemens. In charge of the field work and data collection in the Indian, Indonesian, and Mozambican sites, respectively: D. Sur M. Agtini M. Lucas.