About the Authors
- Gary J. Weil
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Will Kastens, Christopher L. King, James W. Kazura, Moses J. Bockarie
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
- Melinda Susapu, Moses J. Bockarie
- Papua New Guinea Institute of Medical Research, Madang, Papua New Guinea
- Sandra J. Laney, Steven A. Williams
- Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts, United States of America
The filariasis antigen card test used in this study uses reagents licensed from Barnes-Jewish Hospital, an affilation of Gary J. Weil. All royalties from the sales of this test are donated to the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Foundation, a registered not-for-profit organization. This statement is made in the interest of full disclosure, and not because the authors consider this to be a conflict of interest.
Conceived and designed the experiments: GJW WK SJL SAW CLK JWK MJB. Performed the experiments: GJW WK MS SJL CLK MJB. Analyzed the data: GJW WK MS SJL SAW MJB. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: GJW SJL SAW. Wrote the paper: GJW WK SJL CLK JWK MJB.