About the Authors
- Afif Ben Salah, Nathalie Ben Massoud, Amor Zâatour, Nissaf Ben Alaya, Nabil Bel Haj Hamida, Koussay Dellagi
- Institut Pasteur de Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia
- Pierre A. Buffet, Gloria Morizot
- Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- Zaher El Ahmadi
- Direction Régionale de la Santé de Sidi Bouzid, Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia
- Matthew T. Downs
- Statistics Collaborative, Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Philip L. Smith
- United States Army Medical Materiel Development Activity, Fort Detrick, Maryland, United States of America
- Max Grögl
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, Maryland, United States of America
Patent-Actual: As a member of the US Army, MG received $200 when he signed the patent to the US Army. MG has no financial competing interests and would like to see this product approved by the FDA for the good of the soldiers and people in endemic countries.
Wrote the paper: PAB. Conceived and designed the study: ABS PAB MG. Implemented the study in Paris: PAB GM. Implemented the study in Tunisia: ABS NBM AZ NBHH ZEA. Implemented cGCP at French and Tunisian sites: ABS PAB GM MG. Coordinated the study sites: PAB GM. Analyzed the data: ABS PAB NBA MTD MG. Wrote the paper: ABS PAB PLS MG. Managed the funding and contracts: GM PLS. Facilitated the study and assisted in the design of the study KD. Overall responsibility for the study: MG.