About the Authors
- George Tzertzinis, Ana L. Egaña, Chris R. Gissendanner, Claude V. Maina
- New England Biolabs, Ipswich, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Subba Reddy Palli
- Department of Entomology, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America
- Marc Robinson-Rechavi
- Department of Ecology and Evolution, University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Canhui Liu, Thomas R. Unnasch
- Global Health Infectious Disease Research Program, College of Public Health, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, United States of America
TRU is a co-PI on a grant (supporting a different project) with one of the PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases Deputy Editors (S. Lustigman) and is a member of the board of Editorial Advisors on the journal.
Conceived and designed the experiments: GT TRU CVM. Performed the experiments: GT ALE SRP CRG CL. Analyzed the data: GT ALE MRR CRG TRU CVM. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: SRP TRU. Wrote the paper: GT ALE. Cloning of BmaEcR, OvRXR, construction of plasmids, and protein-DNA binding: GT. Cloning of BmaRXR, Northern blots: ALE. Mammalian cell 2-hybrid assays: SRP. Phylogenetic analysis of sequence data: MRR. Cloning of BmaRXR: CRG. Promoter for Brugia reporter assay and Brugia biolistic transformation assays: TRU. Cloning of nematode receptors, sequence analysis: CVM.