About the Authors
- Nicholas R. Casewell, Darren A. N. Cook, Simon C. Wagstaff, Robert A. Harrison
- Alistair Reid Venom Research Unit, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Nicholas R. Casewell, Wolfgang Wüster
- School of Biological Sciences, Bangor University, Environment Centre Wales, Bangor, United Kingdom
- Abdulsalami Nasidi, Nandul Durfa
- Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja, Nigeria
NRC is now an employee of MicroPharm Ltd., but was not when the experiments were conceived and conducted. RAH, AN and ND are members of the EchiTAb Study Group, whose objective is to ensure that snakebite victims gain access to effective antivenom treatment.
Conceived and designed the experiments: NRC SCW WW RAH. Performed the experiments: NRC DANC RAH. Analyzed the data: NRC SCW RAH. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: AN ND RAH. Wrote the paper: NRC RAH.