About the Authors
- Lishomwa C. Ndhlovu, Aaron M. Hasenkrug, Aashish R. Jha, Ijeoma G. Eccles-James, Raphaella G. S. Vieira, Vanessa A. York, Glen M. Chew, Douglas F. Nixon
- Division of Experimental Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- Fabio E. Leal, Karina I. Carvalho, Fernanda R. Bruno, Esper G. Kallas
- Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Department of Infectious Diseases, School of Medicine, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- Fabio E. Leal, Aluisio C. Segurado, Esper G. Kallas
- Department of Infectious Diseases, School of Medicine, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- R. Brad Jones, Mario A. Ostrowski
- Department of Immunology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Yuetsu Tanaka
- Department of Immunology, University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan
- Walter K. Neto, Sabri S. Sanabani
- Molecular Biology Laboratory, Fundação Pró-Sangue, Hemocentro de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
L.C. Ndhlovu, R. Brad Jones, M.A. Ostrowski and D.F. Nixon are named as inventors on a patent application related to modulation of Tim-3 in viral infections.
Conceived and designed the experiments: LCN FEL DFN EGK. Performed the experiments: LCN FEL AMH ARJ GMC IGE-J FRB VAY WKN SSS RGSV. Analyzed the data: LCN FEL AMH ARJ KIC IGE-J VAY. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: LCN DFN ACS EGK SSS WKN YT. Wrote the paper: LCN FEL. Technical and scientific input: RBJ MAO. Edited the manuscript: DFN EGK.