About the Authors
- Martin Walker, María-Gloria Basáñez
- Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, School of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- Mark P. Little
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom
- Karen S. Wagner
- Travel and Migrant Health Section, Health Protection Agency Centre for Infections, London, United Kingdom
- Edoh W. Soumbey-Alley
- Health Information Systems, World Health Organization Regional Office for Africa, Brazzaville, Congo
- Boakye A. Boatin
- Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Analyzed the data: MW MPL KSW. Wrote the paper: MW MPL M-GB. Managed data collection by the OCP at its headquarters in Burkina Faso: EWSA. Made the data available for analysis as the last OCP director: BAB. Liaised with the OCP for provision of the data and discussed with MW, MPL, and KSW the analysis and interpretation of results: M-GB. Read and approved the final, submitted version: MW MPL KSW EWSA BAB M-GB.