About the Authors
- Ross A. Paveley, Nuha R. Mansour, Alessandra Guidi, Quentin D. Bickle
- Department of Infection and Immunity, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom
- Irene Hallyburton, Ian H. Gilbert, Andrew L. Hopkins
- Division of Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee, United Kingdom
- Leo S. Bleicher, Ivana Mikic
- Accelrys Inc., San Diego, California, United States of America
- Alex E. Benn
- Accelrys Ltd, Cambridge, United Kingdom
The authors have read the journal's policy and have the following conflicts: LSB, AEB and IM receive a salary from Accelrys, who markets Pipeline Pilot as commercial software, in which the authors designed their analysis protocols. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: QDB ALH RAP. Performed the experiments: RAP NRM AG. Analyzed the data: RAP QDB NRM. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: IHG IH LSB AEB IM. Wrote the paper: RAP QDB.