About the Authors
- Huw Smith, Cara Aitken, Grant Spence, Claire Alexander
- Scottish Parasite Diagnostic Reference Laboratory, Department of Bacteriology, Stobhill Hospital, Glasgow, Scotland
- Mike Doenhoff, Emily Dawson
- School of Biology, University of Nottingham, University Park, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Wendi Bailey
- Diagnostic Parasitology Laboratory, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Minjun Ji
- Department of Pathogen Biology, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing, China
- Henk Gilis, Tom van Gool
- Parasitology Section, Department of Medical Microbiology, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The S. mansoni-derived antigenic material used in this study was supplied free of charge by BioGlab Ltd, Nottingham, United Kingdom, a company owned by MD.
Conceived and designed the experiments: M. Doenhoff. Performed the experiments: H. Smith C. Aitken W. Bailey M. Ji H. Gilis G. Spence C. Alexander T. van Gool. Analyzed the data: E. Dawson. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: M. Doenhoff H. Smith C. Aitken W. Bailey H. Gilis G. Spence C. Alexander T. van Gool. Wrote the paper: M. Doenhoff E. Dawson.