About the Authors
- Taniawati Supali, Yenny Djuardi
- Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Mark Bradley
- Global Health Programs, GlaxoSmithKline, Brentford, Middlesex, United Kingdom
- Rahmah Noordin
- Institute for Research in Molecular Medicine, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia
- Paul Rückert
- German International Co-operation (GIZ), Kupang, Indonesia
- Peter U. Fischer
- Department of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases Division, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
Mark Bradley is an employee of GlaxoSmithKline. The company had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript. Paul Rückert is employee of the German International Co-operation, a not for profit agency. The agency had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript. This does not alter our adherence to all PLOS policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: TS MB RN PR PUF. Performed the experiments: TS YD PUF. Analyzed the data: TS YD PUF. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: RN. Wrote the paper: TS YD PUF.